Wow, yes I haven't posted since August! I don't really have anything special to post about, I just thought I would let everyone (if anyone) know that we are alive....barely! School began and thus ended our lives. Eric has been extremely busy and even has me typing up his homework so he actually has time to do it! At least I feel like I'm being helpful! Tomorrow Eric has a HUGE important exam, the FE (Fundamentals of Engineering) and it is 8 hours long, not to mention $125 just to take it. I hope that he is able to pass his first time around, I know the thought of having to do it all over again would be stressful!
I just had an eye doctors appointment that was a little depressing, apparently my eyes have just gotten dry and irritated while wearing contacts and now have so much irritation and inflammation that I can no longer wear contacts. my prescription went from -1.25 and -1.50 to -4.00 and -2.50 all because the irritation is blurring my vision. The hope is that the irritation gets better before there is any permanent scaring and my prescription goes back to normal and (probably a long shot...) I hope I can wear contacts again someday! I HATE glasses!
Winter is fast approaching Northern Utah...yikes! Wish us luck with the months ahead! P.S. I also hope to update the recipe blog soon, another project that I can't seem to follow through on!
3 comments:
Rick 'em, rock 'em, rick'em, rake! Push your sword into that snake! (the snake's name is FE)
Eric hang in there with school and your test!!! You can do it Erico Suave! And Whit moisturize those ojos!!! Can't wait to see you guys soon!
That stinks about your contacts! That test does not sound fun!
Post a Comment